Santa's Here!!













Santa has reached the Levanger home...he looks a little short this year...hey wait that's not Santa Claus! That's Parker Claus! Interspersed with the family Christmas pictures are pictures of Parker's second grade Christmas play in which he had the starring role. He did a great job, although a few of the shorter kids felt the lasting effects of getting beaned in the head with Santa's pack! It was a really cute play and we are proud of Parker. We had a nice, quiet Christmas this year. We stayed home all day and enjoyed time together as a family. Grandma was here and got to play a gazillion games of trouble with the kids. The favorite gifts were Hermie the Hamster (who I'm surprised has not been mauled to death yet), a makeup purse and and a rolling popper (maybe my brooms will be safe now). My least favorite gift was Lego Indiana Jones--will I ever see my husband again? Who gave that to him anyway?? Dang it..what was I thinking? Hope you all had a great holiday too!


3 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

I love the look on Megan's face!! So sweet! So glad you had a great Christmas! As for Brian and the Legos....well, at least it makes him smile. What did you get that made you smile?

dolovesco said...

Hey Katie! I can't believe how big your kids are. Wow. It seems like just yesterday we were having your baby shower with the USU peeps. You and Brian seem like you're doing so great and have a beautiful family!

JLJ said...

Fun Christmas pictures. Hermie the Hamster! I love it! I don't think it would survive one day with my kids, who would probably squeeze him to death. (for love - not for murder) :)