Dance Holiday Open House








Megan just had her holiday open house for her dance class. I have to say that she was the cutest little ballerina ever! Nothing says cute more than a bunch of darling 4-year-olds leaping across the floor and pointing their toes while saying french ballet terms. We were entertained with a variety of ballet moves and got to see a cute tap routine to Rudolph the Red- Nosed Reindeer. Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of that because Colty the red-nosed baby was trying to run out on the dance floor and I was trying to restrain him. Luckily Brian got it all on video tape so if anyone is interested...except Andy, I know you don't want to watch any more boring family videos...LOL!







3 comments:

The Cope Family said...

looks like she had fun. I couldn't ever get kelty interested in dance. Oh well.

sometimesgood said...

Very cute. You are such a good mom....

The Gist Family said...

oh that meggie is soooo cute!

Hope you have a very merry Christmas!

~Heather