Could Parker Levanger possibly be the next Vincent Van Gogh? I am really impressed with Parker's art teacher this year. She taught them all about Van Gogh and then brought in some sunflowers for the kids to draw. This is Parker's masterpiece! I am very impressed...not bad for a 7 year old huh? Anyway, he got art student of the day for this one and we are very proud of him!!The next Van Gogh?
Could Parker Levanger possibly be the next Vincent Van Gogh? I am really impressed with Parker's art teacher this year. She taught them all about Van Gogh and then brought in some sunflowers for the kids to draw. This is Parker's masterpiece! I am very impressed...not bad for a 7 year old huh? Anyway, he got art student of the day for this one and we are very proud of him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is an awesome masterpiece. Sounds like a very fun art teacher!!
Very cute. Jayden loves art too. It's so great for them.
That is so cool! I can't even draw a good stick person.
Post a Comment