Tie-Dyed Pumpkin Shirts



Don't kids just make the holidays more fun? The kids are soooo excited for Halloween this year. We got festive by making tie-dyed pumpkin shirts. They were pretty easy and I am impressed that we made it thru without having a tie-dyed kid as well! The boys wanted one big pumpkin and Megan wanted a bunch of little pumpkins. They had a lot of fun drawing the pumpkin faces on their shirts.

4 comments:

sometimesgood said...

So Cute!

Crystal said...

Hey, did you get that idea out of Family Fun Magazine? I actually saw it in there and thought "oh, that would be so much fun!" And then I thought, "No, I'm not that nice of a mom to deal with that mess." Well, I'm glad to see you're a better mom than me. The shirts turned out very cute-- and the kids are awfully cute too!

Linda Gibbs said...

Wait a minute, guys!! How did you do it? I loe it! The girls would go nuts over it!

Joella Kingsbury said...

That is so fun!! Where did you get the idea?