Dirt Pile, Sweet Dirt Pile


Yes a big back yard in Vegas actually exists! After moving from our old home, which had a back yard the size of a dog run, the kids are enjoying our new and much bigger back yard. Brian and I sigh every time we look out the back door because we think about the hard work (and moolah) that will be required to get the yard put in. But this does not seem to bother the kids one bit! They are out there starting right when the sun comes up (yes they are in their jammies in this picture but we won't go there) now that the weather has turned cooler. For those of our family and friends in northern climes "cooler" means the 80's. Anyway, what kid wouldn't love a huge dirt pile all to themselves! Parker has built many new roadways, Megan built herself a stage to sing and dance on and Colton plays godzilla and knocks everything down. If I were smart, I would just stay home all day and let my kids play in the dirt pile. Then I would be less likely to do things like, for example, lock my keys in the van (thank you again for rescuing me Tasey!), or go to storytime and have Colton the clepto steal things out of people's purses, or go shopping and have kids fall out of shopping carts......

3 comments:

Shaul Family said...

Glad I could have helped and that the kids are having fun in the backyard. It's so nice outside. Look at my blog to see the tutu's

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Aaaah dirt! I love this time of year in Vegas. Miss you guys!

Natalie said...

Katie!! You guys moved?? I know it's a good time to buy, but what about selling? Did you sell your house, where did you move! Oh my goodness!!! You need to email me details, and I want pictures of the new house!