Visit to the Corn Maze




After a stressful week, we decided to head out of town and have some family fun. After Parker's soccer game (which they won 1-0 go Avalanche!) we headed to St. George for our annual trip to the Staheli Family Farm and corn maze. It was a pretty warm day, but we enjoyed the tractor-pulled wagon ride, getting lost in the maze (for a whole 45 min...never let a 7 year old lead the way!), looking at the baby animals, playing on the corn slide, and climbing on haystacks. The kids all had a blast and had to have a nap afterward-woohoo! Also, on an even happier note, the goose egg on Colton's head has disappeared! YAY!

6 comments:

sometimesgood said...

I'm glad you were able to go. We felt bad about not making it, but I realized that after I called you we had practice for the primary program anyway. Looks like you had lots of fun. Here's to next year. I'll probably take the girls next weekend, but won't be as fun without you. Your family will be in our prayers. Good luck this week!

themechams said...

How fun Katie! I am glad Colton's head is back to normal. You must be so relieved.

Shaul Family said...

That's fun that you were able to go. I hope we can make it sometime before it closes. we miss you guys

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

Would love to have joined you! Hope things continue to get better with Coltin!

Linda Gibbs said...

Fun! I want to go! We need to find a corn maze and pumpkin patch around here.

themechams said...

Okay, so youth conference afforded me a trip to the maze...and that being said I will add, never let a 15 year old lead the way!