This weekend we had a Star Wars themed birthday party for Parker and Colton. Poor Parker missed having a party in July due to all the issues with our van so he FINALLY got to have his fun. As you can see from the pictures, I was able to make two lightsaber birthday cakes which turned out really cool. The kids played keep the Death Star in the air (with balloons and light sabers), pod racing (with kiddie bikes...this was hilarious), and a Darth Vader pinata, which we let the kids whack with a light saber. They also played mini golf in our dirt heap of a back yard (I know this has NOTHING to do with Star Wars but I already spent a lot of time setting it up for my cub scouts so there you go...)Fun was had by all. As you can see, Colton's favorite part was playing with the tissue paper and eating the cake and ice cream. Happy birthday boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You always do such cute parties! Coltin is such a cutie! I always thought that Meagan and Parker looked just alike but Coltin has his own look (and does he have red hair too?) I can't believe I have never even seen him in person! We will make it down there one of these days!
How fun! I get princess parties every time. I wonder if I can convince Grace to do a Star Wars party? I will not even TRY with Megan. Lost cause. Princess' and pink forever!
That is an awesome cake! You are such a good mom! I wish I could have seen the pod racers... what a cute idea. We just took the boys yesterday to see Clone Wars. It was pretty fun, but the kids got a little bored in the middle.
Wow! Truly a boy's dream Birthday. Darling pictures of the boys and one word to describe the cakes...AWESOME!
Happy Birthday guys. Doesn't it just seem like we were in McDonalds right before you had Colty? How crazy how time flies. Such cute cakes. Sorry we weren't there. There is always next year..
Looks like they had a lot of fun! I was so happy to see your blog and read about your family.
Post a Comment