The kids are all taking swim lessons this summer at Silver Mesa. Parker says he doesn't need lessons since he already knows how to swim. Megan is taking the preschool class and has fun diving for plastic rings and eggs. Colton and Katie are doing the parent/tot class. Colton is a little ambivalent to the whole thing. He fell asleep during the last class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute picture. i'm so glad to see you've arrived on blogspot. Loving it!
I really need to get the girls in swimming lessons. Looks like fun. The kids are so cute. Parker looks so big! Megan is just adorable, and Colton. Well, Colton is just a cutie!
Whoohoo! You've got a blog! This way I don't have to wait until Christmas to find out what you've been up to :) I love your comments about vacations. Sometimes they are more pain than "relaxing." We got in a car accident driving home from a big family reunion one year. It was the vacation that never ended..... Anyway, I loved it. So glad you're online!
yea!!! I am so glad you have joined the dark side! Now, just work on Kendra!! Love to keep in touch better!
Post a Comment