Ahhhhh...the happy termination of summer break. No more fighting kids! (at least during school hours!) Today was the Parker's first day of second grade. Last year it was like pulling teeth to get him out of bed, but today he was dressed and ready to go by 7:30 am! I hate to admit it, but I was still in bed! (No more staying up late to read Twilight!) Anyway, Parker started at a new school, Bruner Elementary (go Bluebirds!), this year and he said he was really excited to make some new friends. We were able to tour his classroom and meet his teacher last week so he wasn't so nervous. Parker's teacher, Miss Law, is LDS and seems very nice. I can't believe how fast my little boy is growing up! Megan is starting preschool at Kiddie College next week. She is VERY excited to be a big girl and go to school. On a side note...I did NOT pick out the kids outfits for today BUT we have to choose our battles
n'est-ce pas?

3 comments:
Cute cute cute. I can't believe how big our kids are getting. Hey, i have a box of clothes for Colty and I've only emptied one room. The next is the room that has tons!
Hey, what is wrong with the outfits? They look cute!
C
They are so stinkin cute! Wow! A 3rd grader! I hope Parker enjoys his year. Megan will! Preschool is Awesome!!
Post a Comment