Our Little Redhead's First Dance Recital




Today was Megan's first dance recital. She has been taking ballet and tap for about a year now and it was so fun to finally see her perform. Her class did a tap routine to "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast and she looked so cute in her pink outfit! I thought she was the best one...but then again, I might be a little biased.

Guess who makes a cameo in Megan's dancing debut?

8 comments:

Shaul Family said...

Oh how cute! And you even kept her hair like how I did it. Oh how cute! She is a cutie and the cutest one.

Linda Gibbs said...

No, I am positive you are not biased. She is such a cutie! And so talented too.

themechams said...

Oh my gosh! The picture with the award could not be more cute! She is so adorable. And good job to Megan from us!
C

Natalie said...

The joys of having little girls! She looks so big!! I can't stand seeing them grow up so fast! Seems like yesterday we were going for walks every morning while living in the apartments!

JLJ said...

Hey - she actually knows her steps! With my daughter I think she gets about 1/2 of them in. So good job Megan!

Shaul Family said...

WOW! I love the new title. How did you do that? You are better than me now.

Holly said...

HI Levanger family! You don't know me, but I'm Holly. (Linda's friend)I hope the banner is okay. Maybe Linda already told you, but if you want changes etc. just let me know. :) I really tried hard to get it to match. You have such a cute little family!

Smith Family- Puerto Rico Style said...

I love your blog and finally fell like we are more in touch with eachother's lives! I can't believe how much Megan has grown up! How about a girl's night in Puerto Rico?