12 Years and Still Going Strong!


Today is our 12th Anniversary! Although some things may have changed...like my hair getting smaller and our family getting bigger...our love for each other has remained a constant. I always knew I picked a winner, but over the years it has become abundantly clear that I chose the best of the best! Brian is the greatest husband and father I know. Not only is he a wonderful provider, but he does everything from vacuuming the carpets, reading books to the kids, changing diapers (yes that's right!), coaching soccer, etc, etc. I also appreciate how he honors his priesthood, puts full effort into his church callings and righteously guides our family. Thank you Brian you are my best friend! I love you!! Eat your heart out girls!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Congratulations! 12 years--That is awesome! You guys are a great couple, and you have cute kids! Happy Anniversary!

Linda Gibbs said...

Yea!!! I hope you guys did, or will do something fun. Cute wedding picture! You guys really haven't changed much. Still a very cute couple!

Shaul Family said...

Cute wedding picture. Happy Anniversary. We'll take Meggy and Parky anytime. They were great! And Colty is payback for Katrina, so be sure to ask her anytime to watch him.

Rima Family said...

Happy Anniversary, Katie & Brian! You guys make a beautiful and amazing couple! And... you have beautiful children too! I love your blog... thank you for sending the link! Love, Jennifer Rima

JLJ said...

Congratulations! 12 years - that is worth celebrating.

Natalie said...

It can't be! Congrats you two! That is something to be proud of!