Colton graduates from preschool!!

What a ham!

Colton and his best friend

He would only leave the hat on for one picture

The whole preschool class.   Colton was not thrilled!

Counting fingers....

Got his diploma!!

Colton and his teacher Ms. Jackie
My little man graduated from preschool today!  I can't believe a whole year has flown by and he is ready for kindergarten!  The preschool class put on a cute program for us.  Colton was typical Colton and was covering his face for pictures (although I did get a few good ones) and running into the audience multiple times.  I made the comment, "I hope you weren't crazy like this during preschool."  And one of the little girls in his class said, "Don't worry he was!"  Finally, as the program started, he settled down and got into.  The class gave us the pledge of allegiance and serenaded us with Hello, ABCs, and counting.  He has learned to write his name and can write all his letters and numbers.  Go Bubba!  He has also grown a whole 2 inches over the past school year.  Thanks to Ms. Jackie for being such an amazing teacher.  I am one proud mama!

No comments: