Disneyland!!

Outside Mr. Toad's Wild ride...don't they look thrilled?

Me, Mom and Laynee on the Storybook Cruise

Awww...such a cutie!

Mr. Potato Head...and Parker

Colton ready to go on Toy Story 3D

Space Mountain!  Love that ride!

The whole gang ready to go on Toy Story 3D

Splash Mountain...my favorite ride!  Boy did I get wet!
We had a really fun trip to Disneyland this year with the family.  We were so glad that my mom as well as our good friends the Wimpees were able to come with us.  The weather was gorgeous, and, for the most part, the lines weren't too long.  We were able to hit all of our favorites and enjoyed our time as a family.  The only bummer was that my camera was stolen, hence the sparse photos (thanks to Brian and the Wimpees we have a record of our trip).   Whoever you are Mr. Thief, I hope you are enjoying my camera!  I just wish I had the memory card!   SIGH!  Laynee did very well for her first trip to Disneyland.  She didn't even cry when grandma had an unfortunate trip over Colton!  Thanks Mickey Mouse's nurse for bandaging up my mom!!  I think I also established a record for number of different rides you can nurse a baby on!!

1 comment:

JLJ said...

I love that picture of you screaming! So fun. Congratulations on your sweet new addition! She is lovely.