Megan's Baptism

Gorgeous girl in her baptism dress

Love that smile!

Red Headed Cutie!

Right before the baptism

So sweet!

The whole fam....

Megan and Brian
Megan was so happy Daddy could baptize her


Just chillin!
Megan was baptized on Saturday, June 2.  We had a nice morning going to Parker's hockey game and spending time with family.  We were so grateful to my friend, Gabby for braiding Megan's hair for us, since that is clearly not my forte!  At 3:30 pm we headed over to the church to get ready.  Parker's baptism was awesome, but there was just something special about a daughter getting baptized.  I guess it was because I got to be more involved in helping her get ready and changed during the event.  We got to see all the cute kids sing "I am a Child of God" and then we headed in for the actual baptism.  There was such a happy and sweet spirit about the baptism and Megan was beaming from ear to ear.   We also confirmed her and the blessing Brian gave her was really special.  Afterwards, we headed back to the house for a taco/burrito bar, veggies, fruit, chips and dip and tons of desserts.  The weather was gorgeous and we ate and spent time out side talking and having a great time.  I am so thankful that my brother Andy and sis-in-law Traci and my Mom and Dad were able to come.  It made the day extra special!

No comments: