Easter

Easter outfits!

Look at all the loot!


Colton loves candy!

Easter cutie




How did the Easter Bunny know...just what I wanted!
Easter was pretty low key at our house this year. It was nice to have a day just to relax, snuggle under blankets and watch conference together. The kids enjoyed their Easter Baskets and we all ate cinnamon rolls and stayed in our jammies way too long. My dad arrived to visit from Utah in the afternoon and we ate a delicious ham dinner together. It was a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Traci said...

Sounds like a great day!

Michele said...

Hey Katie! I can't believe I found you! It's Michele (Reid) Carnesecca your long lost "roomie" from college! :) I was searching on the web and I came across your blog. What a cute, cute family you have! Anyway, I don't know where you live or how to contact you. Can you email me when you get a chance because I need to ask you a funny question? Thanks!
mcarnesecca@gmail.com