We had a birthday part on Saturday for Megan. I can't believe my baby girl is turning 6!! We went for the no-fuss party and rented a bounce house. My kids jumped on it ALL DAY LONG and had a great time. It was the hottest day of the year...in the 80's, so by the time the party started it was a little warm. I tried my hand at a creative cake again and made a cute ladybug. The kids had a blast jumping in the jump house, blowing bubbles, coloring with sidewalk chalk and eating popsicles. At the end we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Fun was had by all.
Megan's Birthday Party
We had a birthday part on Saturday for Megan. I can't believe my baby girl is turning 6!! We went for the no-fuss party and rented a bounce house. My kids jumped on it ALL DAY LONG and had a great time. It was the hottest day of the year...in the 80's, so by the time the party started it was a little warm. I tried my hand at a creative cake again and made a cute ladybug. The kids had a blast jumping in the jump house, blowing bubbles, coloring with sidewalk chalk and eating popsicles. At the end we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. Fun was had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like a great party! The cake turned out really cute!
Katie that is an adorable cake! We miss you guys!
So fun- I love the cake!
What a darling cake! You are so creative! I CAN'T believe the size of your kids! That must mean mine are growing too! I guess this means that the life cycle marches and and soon, too soon our babies will be in out and on their own!
Katie, you always are so creative! The bouncehouse looks like a great idea!
Post a Comment