Megan had open house at her dance studio this month. We got to go inside the studio and watch her do her thing. I may be biased, but I think she was one of the best! Grandma Bird and Dad were here visiting and got to come as well. Megan was so happy to have them there. I was very proud of Parker for helping to video tape, until I realized half way thru that the camera was still on standby! Oh well....we still got some great footage!!
Megan's Dance Open House
Megan had open house at her dance studio this month. We got to go inside the studio and watch her do her thing. I may be biased, but I think she was one of the best! Grandma Bird and Dad were here visiting and got to come as well. Megan was so happy to have them there. I was very proud of Parker for helping to video tape, until I realized half way thru that the camera was still on standby! Oh well....we still got some great footage!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment