Brian's chest hair and chain!!!
We have had a lot of fun this Halloween coming up with some fun new "scary treats". These were just a few of our favorite. And, of course, it wouldn't be Halloween without a murder mystery..even the costumes are to die for...NOT....I think Brian and I were pretty scary too, even though Megan kept telling me how cute I looked....HA HA!

4 comments:
Now that is what I'm talking about! Halloween fun! Love it!
Hehehe... Katie you make a Daaaahling blonde! But Brian, I think it may be time to shave the chest hair, EJ says all the cool guys are doing it!
hot blondie!! Doesnt it just seem like we were doing the chili cook off and trunk or treat? Hope you guys have a fun halloween!!
I think you and Brian look great! {I'm glad you explained the chest hair, I would have wondered about it.} :) {Lora}
Post a Comment