Halloween was a fun night for us! Our ward hosted a great dinner and carnival at the church followed by trunk-or-treat in the parking lot. Colton loved the cupcake walk...I swear he wanted to do that the whole night! I borrowed my sister-in-law Traci's idea and went as a jellyfish. No one knew what I was. They kept saying "are you a cloud?" or "are you Mary Poppins? because I made the top of my jellyfish out of an umbrella. Oh well! That's what you get for trying to be creative! The kids got lots of candy and we all had a fun time. Now if they would just get off that sugar high and go to bed, Brian and I could raid their candy and find the good stuff.....yum chocolate!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute costumes! I need to see pics of the jellyfish, though! Did you use a clear umbrella? That's the trick!
Post a Comment