Brian and Parker riding the tube
Megan Swimming in the Lake
Colton's favorite part of the trip...riding in the boatSorry I haven't posted for so long. It's been a busy summer! One of the fun things we did was visit Lake Powell with my brothers and their families. We had a lot of fun riding in the boat, water toys, swimming, playing on the beach, having a weinie roast and even surviving a sudden downpour of rain...thanks Jon, Andy and Brian for holding the tent down! Colton loved riding in the boat, Megan loved swimming and Parker built many a sand castle.


1 comment:
Hi Katie! These are great pictures! Looks like an awesome family vacation and so relaxing. How are you all doing? What else have you been up to this summer? Are your older kids getting excited for school? I hope to keep in touch better. I just started a blog a month or two ago. It's not fancy but you are more than welcome to take a peek when you have a chance: http://justalittlerundown@blogspot.com
I hope that's right! Keep in touch when you have a chance. Take good care!
Post a Comment