Parker's Baptism

Everone who came...my brothers and their families and my mom

The Levanger Family

Brian and Parker ready to go


Handsome boy...we couldn't get him to smile
Parker was baptised on August first. It was a really neat experience. My brothers Jon and Andy and their families as well as my mom drove down from Utah to be with us. We really appreciated them taking the time to come. Parker was very excited and picked out a "missionary suit" to wear to the baptism. He enjoyed the baptismal program, although he said "Mom, those talks were waaaaaay too long." He said it was neat to get baptised and the water was even warm. I am so proud of my son and the choice he made. It was also awesome to see Brian use his priesthood to bless our family. I can't believe my baby is old enough to be baptised!



4 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations Parker! That is wonderful.

Sarah said...

Hi Levanger Family! This is Sarah Nelson from the ward. I found your blog through Krista Millets...

Anyway, congratulations Parker! I know that Bro. Nelson loves having you in his class!

Rima Family said...

Congratulations Parker!

Bennions said...

Katie it was fun to be there to see Parker on his big day. It was nice that it coincided with Madelines. Miss you in our ward. Tif