The two oldest kids started school this week. Parker is now in 3rd grade and Megan started kindergarten. She got full-day and has been excited to start for about a month. It has been an adjustment for Colton and myself to have them gone all day but they are loving it! The house is VERY quiet during nap time. I guess I could get used to this!
First Day of School!
The two oldest kids started school this week. Parker is now in 3rd grade and Megan started kindergarten. She got full-day and has been excited to start for about a month. It has been an adjustment for Colton and myself to have them gone all day but they are loving it! The house is VERY quiet during nap time. I guess I could get used to this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute kids! I can't wait for my middle child to start Preschool next week. Then it's just me and the baby!
Your kids are so cute and look so grown up in their back to school pictures! I'm glad they are having a great time! What are you going to do with your "free time" during Colton's nap?
Wow! Kindergarten! You'll have to give me your opinion of full day after a bit. Did you petition for it?
Post a Comment