Remember the good old days when Valentines actually had substance? I really dislike the newfangled pieces of paper that they sell in the stores with Hello Kitty or Spiderman on them and attempt to pass them off as Valentines. In an effort to hearken back to the good old days (hopefully I'm not dating myself here) we made homemade Valentines this year. Meagan made sucker flowers and Parker made airplanes out of lifesavers, smarties and a pack of gum. It made for a great family night and the kids in their class loved them. I also loved the gorgeous roses that were delivered to me by my sweetheart! I love you Brian.
Homemade Valentines!!
Remember the good old days when Valentines actually had substance? I really dislike the newfangled pieces of paper that they sell in the stores with Hello Kitty or Spiderman on them and attempt to pass them off as Valentines. In an effort to hearken back to the good old days (hopefully I'm not dating myself here) we made homemade Valentines this year. Meagan made sucker flowers and Parker made airplanes out of lifesavers, smarties and a pack of gum. It made for a great family night and the kids in their class loved them. I also loved the gorgeous roses that were delivered to me by my sweetheart! I love you Brian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are so cute. You have to help me figure out ideas next year
I'm with you on this one. I need to stash away these cute ideas for the future.
Super-Cute!!
Post a Comment