Halloween!!!





Halloween/Nevada Day was really fun at our house. We had one Obi Won Kenobi, one "pretty" witch (as she called herself), one bat, one Austin Powers and one mommy witch (who was maybe not so nice but a little batty). It was a very warm day and the kids were out of school so they spent the day outside playing with friends. We went by my office in the afternoon to show the kids off. Our awesome administrative assistant gave all the kids a "treat." Colton had fun pulling all the cups out of the water cooler and draining water onto the floor. In the evening we left to trick-or-treat door to door in our friend's gated community and the kids had lots of fun running around screaming "trick or treat." Sometimes even before the door was opened! Our ward had a chili hot dog dinner and trunk or treat in the church parking lot. I cannot believe how much candy the kids got! We are already rationing it out (oh and mom and dad MIGHT be helping to ease the candy burden just a bit). So, to sum it all up...treats were had by all, tricks were avoided and sleep was deep. Long live Halloween!



8 comments:

Joella Kingsbury said...

I love their costumes!! Really cute!

sometimesgood said...

Very cute! I love Austin Powers....
Where's the picture of you :).
Hope all is going well. I miss hanging out. I'll have to pull it together and do a dinner soon!
you're awesome!
Steph

JLJ said...

Austin Powers! When I first saw the picture I thought he was Mozart - ha!

Linda Gibbs said...

I love the costumes! Brian as Austin Powers! "Yeah, Baby! YEAH!) Love it!

Crystal said...

Brian might not be able to live the Austin Powers thing down, ha ha! Cute costumes!

Rima Family said...

Darling kids in their Halloween costumes, Katie! What a cute bunch of kids!

Bennions said...

Your kids look so cute. I can't believe how they already look a little older. Time just won't stand still. We miss you. Tif

The Cope Family said...

I found you after you where in Utah. This is a fun way to keep up with each other. Check us out at firefam.blogspot.com
camille