Cute Kids!!
We had a really fun Fourth of July this year. The day started out with swim lessons for the kids. Later in the afternoon we went over to my friend, and former mission companion, Sara's house for a big BBQ, homemade ice cream and games. The kids shot water guns, jumped on the trampoline and played games. Later in the evening we lit and watched fireworks. The kids had a lot of fun with sparklers and glo sticks. At first Colton was deathly afraid of the fireworks and then we finally talked him into holding a sparkler and he was hooked! He kept pretending it was a Harry Potter wand and yelling "Recta Sempra!" A fun time was definately had by all. |
1 comment:
I hear you're coming to town. ETA? I'd love to see you when you're here. I have a pass to the Children's Museum if you're interested
Post a Comment