Things I've been up to...and crazy boys!!

Cute Halloween wreath made with black burlap.

Thangsgiving advent calendar I designed.  Each day has an activity associated with something we should be thankful for...ie we are thankful for Dad...do something nice for Dad today.  Hopefully it helps the kids appreciate what they have!

I have really been in a crafting mode lately.   These are my latest creations, along with the Christmas presents I have been making.  We have been really busy lately with dance, hockey, scouts, pee wee soccer, art,  etc, etc.  I feel like moms taxi but it's fun to see my kids progressing in their talents. 

I have also been having fun with toddler boys and the fun things they do.  Here is just a sampling:

1.  Peeing on the floor at costco.
2.  Streaking through a pack meeting.
3.  Burping and fluffing all through his older brother's school presentation on a famous Nevadan.
4.  Rearranging the Happy Halloween blocks with his older brother to spell "Pee on Al"
5.  Playing Hamster ball.

Gotta love him....it's never a dull moment.

No comments: