I can't believe Megan is 5 and will start kindergarten next year! Where has the time gone? Just the other day she was my sweet little cabbage patch baby with her cute chubby cheeks! She has grown into quite the sweet young lady. This year Megan decided she wanted a "Princess Tea Party" for her birthday. We had all her little girlfriends come over and play princess bingo, make bead necklaces and play kiss the frog (try to land their lipstick kisses on a paper frog while blindfolded). Then we sent them up to put on Megan's princess dress-ups and get ready for the tea party. The treats included Russian tea cakes, chocolate eclairs, brownie bites and Rasperry Lemonade. Later in the day we played at the park and had cake (in the shape of ballet slippers) and ice cream. Fun was had by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! What a cute cake! Did you make that yourself?
How fun! Very cute cake.
I can't believe it! She's 5 now! As always, you did a great job on the cake. Miss you guys!
Fun! I love the princess parties!
Post a Comment