Random Wanderings

Family trip to the top of the Stratosphere

Love this view!!

A very rare photo of Brian and I together...lol

Love these two sweeties!

Parker's new found passion

Pausing during a fun game of mini golf
With Christmas Break over, it's time to get back into the swing of things.  Most days are filled with work and school and taking kids to their various activities.  We seem to spend a lot of time at the hockey rink, where the boys enjoy playing.  Parker has taken up a new found love of playing goalie, which means we are spending even more time at said rink...LOL.  I can also be seen driving to the dance studio several times a week and Brian and I both play taxi for kids to music lessons, scouts, band, Activity Days, etc.  It's busy, but I wouldn't trade it.  It makes the times we do have together as a family even more special.  I'm glad we are able to find those moments, even with our hectic schedules.

No comments: