Parker's 12th Birthday

Parker hanging at the drive-in with his friends

Blowing out the candles

Parker's cool hockey cake

Just what I wanted!  A hockey net!
Parker had a fun 12th birthday this year.  I made his favorite maple bars for breakfast and he was able to open presents and enjoy a relaxing day.  In the evening we had his friends over for homemade pizza, cake and ice cream.  After cake, we headed to the Drive-in to see Despicable Me 2.  We were under strict orders to keep the little kids away, so Brian drove his truck separately with all the boys, and I parked two rows back with the van and all the rest of the kids.  Sunday, Brian ordained him to the priesthood.  It will be so awesome to watch him start passing the sacrament.  We are so proud of him.  He is such a smart, funny, drum and hockey playing boy!!
New Deacon ready to pass sacrament for the first time!

No comments: