Easter Sunday









Easter was both interesting and low key at our house this year.  The kids enjoyed getting up and looking at their Easter baskets and then we all got ready for church.  I was trying to get the Easter feast ready to go for later so I only ended up with 20 mins to get ready for church--argh, why does that always happen!  Anyway, just as we got Laynee in her pretty dress she threw up all over herself and Brian!  YIKES!  Well, we hurried and cleaned everyone up and ran to church.  Laynee was fussy the whole time and Colton was on one.  When it was time for the primary kids to sing he wouldn't go up so I tried to coax him.  He ended up flopping on the ground in the aisle and I dragged him up...embarrassing!!  Anyway, he just sat on the stairs and made faces the whole time.  Needless to say between the two youngest kids I did NOT feel much of the spirit of Easter.  We did have a yummy Easter lunch, much needed naps and watched "Hop" together.  Hopefully next year goes a bit smoother.

No comments: