Amazing Kids

Colton's first hockey game

Boy does he love it!

Parker also loves playing hockey

Parker's first drum recital

Megan and her cute friend 

Right before the musical number

Boy do we have some amazing kids!!!  Colton just started his first season of roller hockey.  He is a very fast skater and loves to play.  Parker is also playing hockey and is a good helper for his brother.   A few weeks ago, Parker had his first drum recital and did very well.  He played "Rock Talk," a stomp-like percussion piece with his teacher and I was impressed that he had the whole thing memorized!  Megan had the opportunity to dress up as a pioneer girl for our Stake women's conference and sing "Somewhere There's a Mountain" with her friend.  She wasn't even scared and did an amazing job!  Brian played the guitar and I played the piano to accompany them.  We also recently had a ward talent show and were able to perform as a family band.  We played Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" with Megan on keyboard, Brian on guitar, Parker on drums and I sang.  Laynee played the shaker but lost interest half way through.  Colton was also supposed to play tamborine but hid under the stage instead.  It was a ton of fun and the kids did really well.  They were very upset at mom though because I forgot to have someone video tape our performance.  Well, hopefully it's just the first of many to come.....

No comments: