St Patty's Day

My Irish beauties!

Naughty Leprechauns!

Rainbow muffins...yum!

Kids enjoying Shamrock Shakes

Rainbow Fruit Pizza

Brian and Laynee at our St Patty's Day feast
We had a lot of fun this year on St. Patrick's Day.  We woke up to find that the Leprechauns had wreaked havoc once again, knocking over furniture and leaving traps.  They did, however, leave us some chocolate coins..yum.  We all wore our green to avoid being pinched and ate yummy rainbow muffins for breakfast and shamrock shakes for lunch.  Dinner was corned beef and cabbage with all green sides (Grapes, salad, kiwi, jello, green punch) and a rainbow fruit pizza for dessert.  We played games together and had a blast.  I just love holidays!!

1 comment:

Rima Family said...

So cute Katie! You were much more festive than we were! I'll blame being 8 months pregnant on my lack of enthusiasm for ST. Patrick's Day this year! Next year, I'll have to try making that yummy fruit rainbow pizza!