She's Here!!!

Beautiful, bright-eyed girl!

Whew!  Glad that's over!

Proud big brother

Excited sister and a brother who said "let's put her back in!"

Proud Papa
Laynee Allyson was born on November 15 at 8:09 am.  She weighed 7 pds 2 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  It all started the night before when we were celebrating at a birthday party.  We had just started playing games and li'l bit was especially active.  Suddenly a gush of water...."Oh no!" I thought, "did I just wet my pants?"  But no, I think baby girl was ready to be born a week early.  I went into shock and started doing dishes.  Brian and all my friends were laughing.  Thanks to wonderful friends, we were able to leave the other three kiddos in good hands and take off for the hospital.  One night of labor and an epidural later she popped right out....literally.  The doctor only had his gloves half-way on!  Needless to say, it has been a long and bumpy road to get her here but we are so thankful!  She is cute as a button with a ton of dark brown hair...and the greatest blessing in the world!

1 comment:

Rima Family said...

She is just a doll! Congratulations to you all!!!