Christmas 2010!

Happy boy!


Oooh...what did you get?

A cute girl with her new musical jewelry box
Christmas was wonderful at the Levanger household.  Seeing the Nutcracker with Grandma on Christmas Eve really got us in the swing of things.  We also had a yummy turkey dinner and chocolate fondue, read the Christmas story, drove around and saw some lights and watched White Christmas.  On Christmas morning, the kids let us sleep in until 8 and we enjoyed opening all of our presents.  Everyone looked cute the new PJ's I made them.  I really think I overdid it this year, with all the sewing projects, baking, letters, wrapping, decorating, etc.  It was nice to have a down day with family, friends, games, naps and food.  It's nice to remember that the first Christmas was pretty simple too.  Maybe next year I'll simplify!!  I think the nicest part of the season was doing a "Christ Centered Christmas" together.  It made me appreciate Christ's birth and the people and events surrounding it more.  Hopefully the kids got something out of it too!

1 comment:

Cristi L. said...

Cute kids! I had a jewlery box just like that when I was a little girl!